Friday, March 16, 2012

"Late"st Headlines

Howdy faithful followers. I'm sorry it's been almost two weeks since I posted anything new about the bathroom remodel. The only thing I accomplished last weekend was putting up drywall, hence I wasn't very excited about updating the blog.

This weekend though, I've got ambitious goals again! I hope to get the rough-in valve for the shower faucet installed (which means I get to play with fire :-D) and the cement board for the bathroom floor laid down.

In other news, we survived the storms yesterday 3/15 just fine but the neighboring Village of Dexter had at least one confirmed tornado and a few homes were lost, so keep them in your prayers! In case you didn't see this on my Facebook, I captured a bolt of lightning from the storm with the camera on my iPod.



0 comments: