Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bye Bye Tile!

More Demo today! There isn't much in the way of story telling for today since it was pretty much just more of the same thing from yesterday, tearing down tile. I just took a few more pictures so I figured I'd share em.

I started today off with taking down the tile on the wall in the first picture that already has the tile removed which only took me about 30 minutes to get torn down. When I needed to take a quick break from destroying things, I found this nifty little spot to rest my tools. For some reason, this wall was a bear to break the tile off of. I sometimes had to smack the tiles with nearly all my strength to break them up and even then they didn't shatter. It just left the imprint of the hammer in the tile.


My shoes after today. They used to be brown. Good thing I don't care about them anymore. Finally, here's what the bathroom looks like so far. Bye bye ugly 30+ year old peach colored tile!


More to come soon!

0 comments: